2020 ABERDEEN LOCAL MEETS
These meets are local events, meaning it is not an outright championship event. The results from the sanctioned matches count towards GP, Australian Rifleman and qualification meet.
WEATHER WARNING: Aberdeen range is on dark soil, some 700m from sealed road. In the event of bad weather, it is strongly advised shooters exit the range as soon as possible - this includes 4WD vehicles. If there is bad weather leading up to the meet, the meet will be cancelled. Please check the website for status.
Electronic Targes ETs will be in use for the whole meet. This means, no manual competitor marking of targets…
Shooters MUST have THEIR OWN computing device to show shots, scores, etc from the electronic target system. Such a device receives details from the ET server, hence the device MUST be capable of WiFi and have a web browser. Ideal devices are tablets and smartphones or e-reader. Laptops are acceptable but more bulky. A device with the largest screen possible is preferred.
There are NO spare devices at the range for borrowing.
PLEASE BE SURE YOU HAVE A WAY TO CHARGE YOUR DEVICE DURING THE DAY ON THE RANGE - eg. Car cigarette charger, etc, and charge during downtime.
SATURDAY Sign on is 7.30am
- RIMFIRE KNOW YOUR LIMITS - 15 shots in10 minutes.
SUNDAY Sign on is 7.30am.
- PRECISION SERVICE RIFLE SHOOT - A PRACTICAL SOLUTION... ANY RIFLE.
- 200, 300, 400, 500, 600 YARDS.
- Shot on various combinations of FIG 11, FIG 12, FIG 14 targets.
- STANDING, SITTING, KNEELING AND PRONE. SUPPORTED AND UNSUPPORTED.
- SOME STRINGS WILL BE A DOUBLE HIT...TBA ON THE DAY.
- Course will be dependant on number of entries. Bring at least 75 rounds.
Organisers reserve the right to change the schedule without notice. IMC has priority, always.
Schedule may change without notice. Always check the website right up to the meet for updates (but this does not mean changes do not take place later).